Prompt & Conversation Management Middleware for Conversational AI APIs such as ChatGPT. Developed in Java, powered by Quarkus, provided with Docker, and orchestrated with Kubernetes or Openshift.
v5.1.4 - STABLE
License: Apache License 2.0
The Conversational AI Middleware System - E.D.D.I (Enhanced Dialog Driven Interface), has been developed with the focus on running it in cloud environments such as plain docker, kubernetes or openshift.
The most outstanding features are:
- Seamless integration with conversational or traditional REST APIs
- Configurable NLP and Behavior rules to facilitate conversations and monitor sensitive topics
- Support for multiple chatbots, including multiple versions of the same bot, running concurrently
- Resource-/REST-oriented architecture
- Java Quarkus framework
- Dependency Injection
- Prometheus integration (Metrics endpoint)
- Kubernetes integration (Liveness/Readiness endpoint)
- MongoDB for storing bot configurations and conversation logs
- OAuth 2.0 (Keycloak) for authentication and user management