Bot Manager GUI
Documentation in progress
The bot manager is a friendly Graphical user interface that help EDDI's bot developers to deploy, chat, edit bots packages and also update a bot if an updated package is available!
You can access to bot manager via:
- 1.Allows you to log out from the bot manager and redirects you to login page.
- 2.This is the bots view where you can see the list of all bots both deployed and non deployed bots.
- 3.You can use the text box next t o this label to enter your search criteria such as a bot name .
- 4.This is the list of all bots in this image example for brevity we showed only one bot, but most likely you will find a lot of bots (deployed and non deployed).
- 5.Name of the bot.
- 6.Version of that bot that it is deployed.
- 7.Last modification date of the entire bot resources.
- 8.Opens the chat with the bot by using the chat screen, more details later
- 9.Undeploy this bot from this EDDI instance.
- 10.Packages used in this bot
- 11.Packages view: coming soon.
- 1.The login allow connection with social Media such as GitHub or Google
- 2.Use login and password as credentials for registered users, basically you will have to go through the registration form which is pretty straightforward.